Wednesday, August 4, 2010

BROKEN PIECE

Sometimes I'm an Angel, sometimes I'm
cruel.
But when it comes to love, Im just another fool.

I thought you'd be the first guy
To prove to me that not all guys are the same.
But really what you proven to me
is that they are all the same.

Crushes you get over,
and the tears go away.
But loving you is different,
the tears is always stay.

Wanting you is hard to get.
Loving you is hard to regret.
Losing you is hard to accept.
But all the hurt I've felt,
letting go is the most painful yet. . .

Its amazing how someone
can break your heart,
yet you still love them
with every broken piece.

Its really hurts when you expected
so much more from the person
you once love so much.

I wish I was a kid again,
because skinned knees are
easier to fix than broken hearts.

Oftentimes we say goodbye to the person
we love without wanting to,
Though that doesn't mean that
we stopped loving them or stopped to care.

Sometimes goodbye is a painful way to say I love you.
Its like my mind knows whats right
but my heart is being retarted and still care......

No comments:

Post a Comment